Basic installation included on standard cars. Additional parts or labor maybe required for your car. Does your car require Xpresskit?
- Basic Installation includes mounting of all components and all the necessary wiring to install the system. The system will be tested to Viper’s installation standard, and you will be given a demonstration of how the system functions and the opportunity to ask any questions about how your new Viper system functions.
- Trunk pop, light flash and window roll up are all optional items and maybe be purchased directly from the installing dealer if so desired.
- Your system comes with additional capabilities that may or may not be applicable to basic installation and/or your car. Please discuss with your installing Viper dealer prior to your system installation if you have a question about a specific capability.
Additional Parts or Labor
- European cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc.) and some exotic vehicles may need additional parts and/or labor due to the complexity of their wiring.
- Some vehicles may require a non-standard installation due to the complexity of the car.
- Some cars require an interface device to communicate with your car’s on board computer, which will require additional parts and labor.
- Integrating a factory alarm so it will not sound or prevent the car from starting may be additional labor.
- Making the remote starter work from the factory transmitters instead of the transmitter that comes with the system may be additional.
- Some cars require additional modules to wire in the vehicle door triggers, which can be provided at an additional expense.
- The expense of additional parts or labor can range from $5 to $200+ depending upon your car’s make and model. If additional parts and labor are needed, they will be quoted to you by the installing Viper dealer prior to your installation.